Follow Tate while he chases his dreams of winning an Olympic Gold Medal for Australia in Flatwater Kayaking at the London Olympic Games. From his background in Surf Ski paddling through Surf Lifesaving, Tate has adapted his skills to the Olympic sport of Flatwater Kayaking, and is now one of the senior members of the National Flatwater Kayak Team.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

USANA

I'm now an ambassador for USANA Nutritionals. I've been using USANA vitamin supplements for the last year and have definitely noticed an improvement in my general health and wellbeing. Your health isn't something you can take for granted as an athlete. Especially as I get older, I'm becoming more in tune with the role recovery and nutrition plays in ongoing performance. These products work for me. I'd recommend to any athlete, working out what helps you stay healthy and injury-free, because the more you can train and recover - the more chance you'll have of achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment